RE: re; Ebay (Slow Night?)

I asked Santa and my wife that all I want for Christmas is a gift certificate for Bob Mosher to restore my '64 Polora

Ben Morgan

 So what if I have cars in my yard

1966 Dodge Coronet 500
1964 Dodge Polara 2-dr HT
1964 Dodge 330 Station Wagon
1954 Ford F-100 (Grandpa's Truck)
1990 Ford Bronco 5.8L
plus a few other wrecks and lawn ornaments

--
--
--