Re: Driveshaft Source - Conversion from ball and trunion

Re: Driveshaft Source - Conversion from ball and trunion

The answer was on the 62-65 site all along, thanks to Nick T. Thanks to Ricky H. for the reminder. :)
(Last paragraph on  http://www.1962to1965mopar.ornocar.com/mmo122011.html )

Gary H.

--
--