From: furyus63@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Friday ...more
george smith <bt6t4@xxxxxxxxx>: Feb 06 05:37PM

Believe the Tri Y's were onl a 63-64 thing.

George

On Sat, 2/6/16, furyus63@xxxxxxxxxxx <furyus63@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Jimmy Peavy <peaver63@xxxxxxxxx>: Feb 06 04:28PM -0600

I don't think so.
He bought the headers off ebay, so I doubt the factory cut the inner
fender panels, unless they cut them 5 or 6 yrs ago.

Jimmy

...more
furyus63@xxxxxxxxxxx: Feb 06 11:53PM

To the best of my paper info, the Tri-Y was for the '63 Stage III 426 only. The few cars that were fitted with the Dodge & Plymouth had a modified right inner fender well just under the hood hinge. ...more
furyus63@xxxxxxxxxxx: Feb 06 11:54PM

I've got to proof read more, "'64 Stage III 425 only", not '63.....Nick