The Forward Look Network
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Chat | eBay | Calendars | Albums | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Power Brake Set-up
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [50 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forward Look Swap Meet -> For Sale - PARTSMessage format

Space Trukin Wagon
Posted 2024-06-14 11:53 AM (#635689)
Subject: Power Brake Set-up

Extreme Veteran

10010010010025
Location: Ohio
Complete Power Brake Set-up

Removed from a 1960 Dodge. Interchanges onto other years / models.

Includes:
> Power Brake Booster w/ correct PB mounting bracket
> Vacuum tank - very good condition No rustholes
> Correct vacuum "2 nipple fitting" mounts to intake
> Master Cylinder - original from car
> Master Cylinder -NORS Wagner brand replacement. New in box

Can provide additional pictures.

Complete set-up $325.00 Plus Shipping

Edited by Space Trukin Wagon 2024-06-14 11:55 AM

Attachments
----------------
Attachments PB-1.jpeg (247KB - 18 downloads)
Attachments Brake_master_NORS.jpeg (247KB - 14 downloads)
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [50 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

* * * This site contains affiliate links for which we may be compensated * * *

(Delete all cookies set by this site)