The Forward Look Network
The Forward Look Network
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Chat | eBay | Calendars | Albums | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Torque Detail
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [50 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forward Look NON-Technical Discussions -> Members RidesMessage format

1961plymouthfury
Posted 2023-08-03 10:17 PM (#631152)
Subject: Torque Detail

Expert

I got a wax called torque detail . I have seen it advertised on Youtube . I purchased a bottle of it from ebay. It is really good better than wax . You can also find it on ebay . I will post a couple of photos of my '61 after I used this product on the car . I do have a car show this week end but the '61 is staying home I heard there is supposed to be some bad weather and I do not want to take any chances . There are some that drive like clowns in Huntsville I will be bringing my '22 challenger instead . If you notice on my drivers front fender fury script the gold forward look emblem is missing I am not sure when and how it happened but if any one here is parting out 1 I could use that gold emblem . I looked to see if I had a spare but I do not. My mac book is being a PITA right now but the photos of the car on the Forward look face book page . You do not need to ask me if you can copy and post them here you already have my permission

Edited by 1961plymouthfury 2023-08-03 10:34 PM
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [50 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

* * * This site contains affiliate links for which we may be compensated * * *

(Delete all cookies set by this site)