The Forward Look Network
The Forward Look Network
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Chat | eBay | Calendars | Albums | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Barts '59 Coronet
Author: Bart_59_Dodge (Show all albums)

Show Newest Photos First | Show Oldest Photos First50 Photos - Page : [1] [2] [3] [4] [5]

This is another FL members car. I wanted these photos for correct placement of the Power Seat Switch on the Swivel Seats.

This is another FL members car. I wanted these photos for correct placement of the headlight auto beam changer sensor.

Test fit of Swivel Seats and 300 Consol

Test fit of Swivel Seats and 300 Consol

Test fit of Swivel Seats and 300 Consol Have not installed the Clock yet, the original clock delete insert still in place, the original AM radio still in place, the rebuilt Mirror Matic is test fir, Padded Steeringwheel pad installed,

I purchased (2) unplated "Left Hand" antenna bases because there were not any more right hand bases left available. I machined the bases flat and and manufactured (2) Wedges in black nylon. One left and one right.

Upgraded to a Model 586 Radio. Purchased off ebay

Found a Drivers Side Remote Mirror Housing Bracket. This has proven to be one of the hardest factory options to find thus far.
Show Newest Photos First | Show Oldest Photos First50 Photos - Page : [1] [2] [3] [4] [5]

Return to viewing all photo albums

* * * This site contains affiliate links for which we may be compensated * * *

(Delete all cookies set by this site)