The Forward Look Network
The Forward Look Network
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Chat | eBay | Calendars | Albums | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

other FL Cars I have Owned
Return to the album thumbnailsBack Next

1960 Dodge Polara ( Canadian ) I owned from 1974 thru 1995, now owned by good friend Ron Wenzel. This car may be the most loaded 1960 Dodge around, although it does NOT have ram induction, it has torqueflite, power steering, power brakes, power windows, power swivel seat, mirror-matic, automatic headlamp dimmer, left remote control fender mirror, right outside fender mirror, park brake warning light, rear defogger, power antenna, AM radio, four bar spinner wheelcovers, front and rear bumperettes, power-pak ( 361 with-Carter AFB and dual exhausts ) OH yes don't forget the rear quarter panel stainless - it was optional on both Matador and Polara in both Canada and the USA. The paint job on this car ( 2007 photo ) as you see it here dates from - believe it or not - 1978 when I had it re-done. This was the second car I ever owned, bought it in Oct. 1974, as my driver. It was a local car and fairly solid other than VERY rusty eyebrows which had been quickly patched before I bought it. After several weeks of driving in rainy weather the patches started to lift. I got a set of rust-free fenders from Arizona in 1977. My sister in law's parents snow-birded there every winter and brought the fenders back for me in a rooftop carrier in their 1966 Meteor Montcalm 4 door hardtop. Cost of the fenders was $35.00 each from a wrecking yard in Apache Junction near Phoenix !

* * * This site contains affiliate links for which we may be compensated * * *

(Delete all cookies set by this site)