Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2005 17:03:27 -0800 (PST)
From: henry ford <fordsfairlane@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: IML: brake conversion's and upgrades on 59's

I just wana ask is there a brake upgrade or conversion avalible for 59's > I wana drive my car, not just let it sit around the shop. but im not real fond of drum brakes. would like disk on the front . I do like to keep the car most orignal but as far as a safety . I plan on a few mods to the car. like all wiring and electrical. seat belts , and brakes. to name a few. after all ,my kids will be rideing with me. I know a 59 imperial is far more safer than a hond@ but wont stop as good . ALSO im thinking about installing univers fuel injection on the 413 .and electronic ignition . not decided just yet. but im thinking that fuel injection would improve fuel milage...............any thoughts would be aprecieated. thanks.