Sent: Friday, January 21, 2005 2:01 AM
To: mailing-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: IML: SV: 1958 Trunk Emblem insert's???

Hi Hugh,

There should be an emblem there:

Teddy / Sweden

-----Ursprungligt meddelande-----
Skickat: den 21 januari 2005 03:46
Till: mailing-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Ämne: IML: 1958 Trunk Emblem insert's???

Apropos of George's hood emblem inserts, which look fabulous, did the eagle on the trunk also have an insert?  I have the 'toilet seat' style, where the eagle is quite different from the one on the front.  There is no insert in a space that looks suspiciously to me as if there should be something there.  Or, is it supposed to be empty?

Hugh