From: iml-webmonsters-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:iml-webmonsters-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Stringham, Bart
Sent:
Friday, January 21, 2005 2:16 PM
To: 'webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx'; 'iml-webmonsters@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx'
Subject: IML-Webmonsters: Nutty guy with an old car...1959 Imperial

In every Friday edition of the Washington Times Automobile section (called Auto Weekend) they feature a either a classic or antique car and the car's nutty owner. Today is my turn to be that nut...click on the link below to see the article.

You all have a great website which I used to keep my car going. I was happy to donate by paypal last year and if I continue to use the info on your website (which I probably will) I will donate again. I have not joined...I really don't want to get bombed with emails. But please don't take that as a slight, and do keep up the good work!!

thanks!

 Bart Stringham