IML: Hi, all !

I'm a off topic poster ,so I mostly likely not post that much.
But I enjoyed reading the group emails.
I have a 68 Imperial Crown 4dr htp that I don't have room for so I'm going to fix it up for sale.
My other Imperial is a 1977 2dr. htp New Yorker Brougham with the St Regis top. I got it from the original owner who's told me all about the car and we are still in contact. It's a keeper !
I also have a 63 New Yorker 4dr htp I'm the 3dr owner.

If any one lives in Florida I know of a show that gives trophies away and of a small up coming Chrysler show in March.
In Highlands county.

To day I got my 4th classic car ! a 57 Stubaker ! A friend it cleaning up his place and called me and told me he had a car  he'd give me for free !
Since I like projects and part cars out from time to time. He took me out to the poll barn to a covered up car and thouw back the tarp to reveal a 57 Study die- cast Junker car !
It's bin a big joke around here and lots of fun.
I have it sitting on my TV.

I look forward to reading all the group mail. Lance