IML: electrical question

on the way home from Tampa airport last nite my '74 lights went off for a split second; then came back on..several minutes later the same thing happened..again back on in a second..it did it tonite as well..any hints what is causing this? thanks!

mark blitman
begin:vcard
fn:Mark Blitman
n:Blitman;Mark
org:Ivax Pharmaceuticals
adr:;;4400 Biscayne Blvd;Miami;FL;33556;USA
email;internet:markblitman@xxxxxxxxxxx
title:Director Of Government Sales
tel;work:813-792-9860
tel;fax:813-926-9948