IML: looking for a 59 imp parts car .

  I started the tear down of my imperial today and found out that almost the entire floor was rusty, and that while the car sat out of the barn for 2 years the passenger side rear door had leaked water inside the car and pool on the floor. That is what I think had caused that much rust,
  While removing the rear seat hoping to find the build sheet , but found a sunk in place near the passenger side of the floor, I didn't touch the area right away as I wanted to remove front seats and carefully pull up all carpet, to keep and use as a pattern for a new one,
  As I started to pull the carpet I found several holes in the floor and much rust, the entire floor will have to be replaced, . after I removed the carpet completly from the car and set aside. I left the floor alone for now and went to work on removing the hood and fenders, front bumper, and grill.
 While removing parts from the car I found rust and holes in most places, as of now I'm going to need sheet metal and even if I could repair the front and rear fenders, some parts are over my head, and I cant afford to pay a pro to custome build the panels I need, the labor alone would be over my total budget for the build, I have consulted several restoration shops in Bowling Green, KY. and Nashville, TN. to see if I could get some help and they suggested that I should try to find a doner car, and would save some money.
  I did take pictures of the teardown of the interior and the front of the car, but I had to use a through away camera with flash, my digital camera made the last pics of the car to dark to see anything, when I fill the camera , I will get the pic's online .
 I have looked in the repair part numbers for the 59 imp and don't see the parts I need but only 1 < 1943552. this part on my car can be repaird, not much rust on it. the hood and trunk lid are near perfect , after I washed a black film of dirt off the car, the under side of the hood was like new, the padding was missing on the hood, but the trunk lide still had the pad insert's still intacked. and in good condition, the trunk floor was in fair condition, as I was supprised, after seeing the interior floor.
 what type of insulation was used above the headliner?   While I was removing the headliner I found large sections of what looked like a insulating pad . that was in bad shape and feel apart in my hands.
    when I can locate any part numbers for the parts I need, I will post a list and I hope that with everyones help I can buy them.

thanks everyone