Re: IML: rare options/ Steering Wheel Clock

Re: IML: rare options/ Steering Wheel Clock

How about the steering wheel jeweled watch movement clock? I believe that it was Benrus. It was available in '56 on Imperials, and a few later years in DeSotos and others. I think '56 may have been the last Imperial with a round, removeable center in the steering wheel.

Paul