Re: IML: stuck-up seat in a '71

if it's mechanical then you can try to disconnect the
motors and turn by hand, but that's rough on those
because I think that they went away from the flex
driveshafts found on the exner cars.

My 70 refused to move and it was switch related.

I took the switch out and shorted out the wires,
moving the seat to the fully relaxed position by
grabbing red and bridging it to the other wires till
I got what I needed.

I bet your motor's fine and it's the switch?  Careful
on that one when you fiddle around in there!!

Kenyon