Re: IML: '57-'66 windshield glass interchange? Really?!

Re: IML: '57-'66 windshield glass interchange? Really?!

Hi,
  Bob is quite correct.  The 64-66 imps (not converts
as they used the older curved style) have the same
Sized glass which is interchangable.   I have one of
my 66 converts that has the "flat" front windshield
while the other two have the curved windshield
It is almost imperceptible and I dare say 99.99% of
the US population would never know the difference if a
66 convert were parked there with the "flat"
windshield instead of the "curved" windshield.
Also we needed a windshield for my brothers 60 4dr and
we had a derbier locally who was selling a 64 4dr
windshield so we installed the 64 windshield in the 60
and it fits erfectly.
Not 100% correct but as I said almost unperceptible
unless the cars are parked next to each other and you
can see the slight curve outward.
Jeff