Re: IML: '57-'66 ?windshield glass interchange? ?Really?!

Re: IML: '57-'66 ?windshield glass interchange? ?Really?!

I had heard that the interchange will work one way and not the other. It was that the newer style-flatter windshield WILL fit in the older cars, but the compound curved one will NOT fit '64-'66 hardtops. Also, I am probably wrong here, but it seems to me if the new style-flatter one would fit a '64-'66 convertible, then they wouldn't have carried on with the old design specifically for those cars.

Paul