IML: Windshield Glass 23-66-135 Chrysler Imp Dodge Plymoth

IML: Windshield Glass 23-66-135 Chrysler Imp Dodge Plymoth

Chrysler used Glass 23-66-135 windshield glass in all makes  for years.
That's what got me confused; plus my parts book dose not have convertibles in them.

I'm buying back the body of the 68 Imperial Crown I sold for then engine and trans. When I start parting it out any info given if I make a mistake will be greatly appreciated !
Lance, 77NYB & 63 NY