Re: IML: Exhaust preferences - my '66 vert's choice

Re: IML: Exhaust preferences - my '66 vert's choice

Well, as has been stated here many times already, this chioce is totally up to the owner. I prefer my cars to be absolutely silent. I don't want to hear anything, except at WOT I like to "hear" the carburator.

Right now they aren't all like that, but one by one, they will be. I discovered today that my '68 does have dual exhaust. I guess I will leave it for now, even though it didn't come that way. From today's posts, it sounds like it is better for the car for it to breath.

Paul