Re: IML: Part # needed for 68 (how about a '61) window motor

Re: IML: Part # needed for 68 (how about a '61) window motor

The '61 is a different story. They are the same for '60 through '63. Possibly '57, '58, & '59, too, but I don't know. You might have to have yours rebuilt. Be sure to try the vendors listed in the OIC.

Good luck!