IML: '61 Ft. Lauderdale Sale

2/3/05 Old Cars Auction Express section lists a 61Chrysler Imperial 4d. sedan, 413-cid, 41k, #3 condition as sold at $20,500.   Quite a good price even with the low miles for a #3.  But then '61 Imperial lovers can't be too surprised.  We know they are gorgeous and worth just about any price!!!!!  Over the top styling deserves over the top dollars, I say.

Just kidding, of course

Henry Hopkins