IML: 68 Imperial

Hi all.
Last night I bought a 68 Imperial on ebay.
But this one will float it is a 19 foot cuddy boat.
I thought this would look good with the my 68 convertible.
If any one knows were I might get some books on the imperial boats please let me know.
I do not know if these were made by Chrysler or not.
Any info this boat would be great.
Thank you.
Bob Hanekamp