IML: Anniston Spring Meet

Just made my reservations for the Spring Packard & Imperial Meet in Anniston, Alabama and I strongly recommend that if there is anyway you can make it to this event you do so! This is a truly wonderful event and it is always loads of fun. Follow this link for reservation information: http://www.imperialclub.com/Events/AnnistonSpring05/index.htm and IML member Elijah Scott has posted a lot of excellent pictures from the 2004 Fall Anniston Meet and they can be found at: http://www.imperialclub.com/Events/AnnistonFall04/index.htm Nice job Elijah, thanks!

Soon to come, information about the Chattanooga Summer Chrysler & Imperial Meet.

Robert Soule
http://home.highertech.net/~soule/

'39 Chrysler Royal
'51 Packard 300