Re: IML: Antique Car Insurance Co. Recommendations?

They always ask this, they change more for "modified" cars.

From: "Chad & Teresa Smith" <hemi_powered@xxxxxxx>
Hello list!

I had gone onto JC Taylor's website and requested a quote on insurance for two of my vintage vehicles. I received an email back stating that they had to know if the cars had been modified from stock in any manner, and if so...how. Apparently, since I live in Washington State, they are only able to insure completely stock vehicles in my State. This is fine in my case since mine are completely stock, but this may affect others who, for instance, have upgraded to disc brakes, etc. I am not sure what other States are affected by this, if any.

Just thought I would pass that information on to the list...seemed pertinent to me.