RE: IML: 67' No Brake Light Issue...

Thanks all of you for the excellent feedback about this problem, especially Dick's elaborately detailed description. Very appreciated! As soon as the rain breaks I will dive in a see what I can find.

.Cliff.

Hey peoples...

So tonight I discovered my brake lights are not functioning, and I am at a total loss as to why.

Problem: I press the brake, and I have no brake-lights.

1. I replaced the stop-light switch a few hours ago.
2. I replaced the fuse and checked all others.
3. I checked the wiring and cleaned terminals.
4. I checked/replaced all brake light bulbs.

Result: Still no brake-lights.

Notes:
1. All regular rear lights work when the headlights or parking lights are on.
2. Left and Right turn signals function correctly on both front and rear.
3. Hazard signals ONLY function in the front! The rear ones do not flash.

Request:

Please provide me with some insight as to what I am missing here. I have checked everything I can think of. The only thing I am not sure about is if the "Sentinel" system could have something to do with it, somehow...

Thanks,
Cliff