Sent: Sunday, February 06, 2005 7:00 PM
Subject: IML: 50's key blanks

Hello Club-

Does anyone know of a source for key blanks for a 55 Imp? They don't need to be original style as long as they can be cut to the one existing set I have. I have mis-placed  my one set on occasion, and this is a real potential problem.. None of the local locksmiths can supply a blank. The original keys seem to be made of light weight aluminum .

                                                                                    Thanks!       TED