From: A. Lance Espinosa
Sent: Monday, February 07, 2005 6:05 PM
Subject: Re: IML: opening hood by hand

If no one tells you a good way I'll look at my 77 NYB in the morning and
give you some ideas.
As you know the NYBs are 75 imps w/o the name, so they're close.
Off the top of my head I'd say depends where it broke. It would be nice if
it was in a place where you could pull it some how.
Any way I wish you good luck and will get back to you if no one else dose.
Lance    77 NYB,  63 New Yorker