Re: IML: NOS Lenses 1979??

Never did understand why they left the "74" stampings in the molds for the
'78-only NYB taillamp lenses (which say both 74 and 78 on them), or for that
matter why the front parking light lenses say "74" on them as well (since
they removed the eagles for '76 when the Imperial became an NYB).

As for the LeBaron taillamp lenses, I would think the most valuable ones
would be NOS '78 lenses, since they had clear outer lenses over red
diffusers, kind of like the first-half-of-1965-only New Yorker lenses. From
'79 on, they reverted to a more conventional red lens over a clear diffuser.
Both used the same molds, only the coloring was reversed.

Chris in LA
78 NYB Salon
67 Crown