Re: IML: 50's key blanks

I will look up the file I have on my 53 tonight, I have purchased a set of keys, the orig. Dodge/Plymouth/Chrysler/Desoto blanks.  The real thing!  they were pricey tho...like $40.00 for a set, I think American Key is the name, but I will have to get my records, I cant find them on the web.
I too need to buy another set, the key shop cut the wrong keys, they switched the ign. and trunk, cut the reverse on the masters!