Re: IML: Guys look at this creme puff for sale 1975 Imperial

Re: IML: Guys look at this creme puff for sale 1975 Imperial

If you miss out on this one, there is a '73 LeBaron in similar condition in
southern California.  I spoke to the seller, and he said he wanted $8500
for it.  Sky blue 2-door with dark blue leather, vinyl top a shade of blue
in between the two, 50k on the car and less than 10k on the professionally
redone drive train.  No sunroof, which I insist on if I'm going to spend
that kind of money on a fuselage car, so I passed on it.  The car is not
listed anywhere, so I can't send you photos or a link.  I can put you in
touch with the seller if you're interested.

-- David

                      "Byron"
                      <bengler@xxxxxxxxxxx>           To:       <mailing-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
                      Sent by:                        cc:
                      ialclub.com

                      02/08/2005 02:10 PM
                      Please respond to
                      mailing-list

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4526344349&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT

The above creme puff is for sale on ebay.com. My friends dad died and the
dealership is selling.  This was his dad's car.  It is a honey. All
original, no rust. Must see the auction to appreciate.  Byron