Re: IML: 1975 Imperial Faint Memories

Back in the spring of 1980 a good friend of mine bought one that was super clean. It was dark metallic red with a red interior. I don't remember whether it was leather or velour (I think it was velour, Eric, HELP!) but the car was beautiful. I have pictures of it parked with several of my other Imperials one day when all of my friends (including Eric)drove my cars with me out to my parents house with the guy in the '75, so that we could take pictures of the Imperial's on Parade. That was a fun time! Maybe I'll dig those out and see if I can scan them and get them posted to the OIC Web site.

Paul