From: "Kenyon Wills" <imperialist1960@xxxxxxxxx>
To: <iml-webmonsters@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; "IML"
Cc: <bengler@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, February 08, 2005 12:30 PM
Subject: Re: IML: Silver 1975 Chrysler Imperial LeBaron for sale

Thanks for writing into the website, Byron.

I have cc'd our club mailing list, as the car is quite
appealing in those photos.  We do hope that the car
goes to an owner that will appreciate it.

-Kenyon Wills

--- Byron <bengler@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Gorgeous, always been in heated garage. Must see to
> appreciate. My friends dad died and the dealership
> is being sold. I am just passing this on to you
> folks. If you have a member that may be interested
> in bidding on it.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4526344349&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT

=====
Kenyon Wills