IML: NW Ohio meet................try again

IML: NW Ohio meet................try again

HELLO ALL,,,,

Well gang, I have once againg decided to try to get a meet together in NW Ohio. Right now I am in better shape to host the meet than I have ever been. I am thinking that there needs to be a meet for all of us that can't make it out west. I have tried two times before without luck to arrange this meet. But I think this time might just go. If I have any takers that are willing to show up for an Imperial meet and cookout, please let me know...

Tony Fortner