IML: My Imp is pimp

Hey everyone!

 When I was picking my daughter up from daycare today, a couple of teenagers approached me and asked:
   "What year is your car?"
   "1970", I proudly responded.
   "Your ride is so pimpin' !" They exclaimed.
  Did you hear that everyone! My LeBaron is pimpin'!!!!!
We talked for a couple minutes and they mentioned some crap about hydraulics ( my car ain't never goin' to be that pimpin' ) but over-all they were very appreciative of its style.  It makes it all worth it when people approach you with compliments, which are few and far between.
   I thought I'd share this story with everyone, it sure as hell made my day  : )

  Keith
1970 Pimperial LeBaron