IML: '61 Imperial convert in magazine

Hi all-

My wife spotted an Imperial convertible in a fashion magazine and brought it to my attention.  It is a beautiful example of a black 1961 convertible.  You can see it at their online catalog at www.anthropologie.com

Click on “Shop by catalog” and then select the spring 2005 edition.  The Imperial can be seen on pages 3-6 and 13.  Enjoy.

Jim