Sent: Thursday, February 17, 2005 9:11 PM
To: mailing-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: IML: dash pad on a 66 and who can repair/recover

I guess first i would like to thank everone that tried
to help on the wheel question.  So everyone knows..
While Cragar makes the SS in a 5.5 bolt pattern BUT
they do not make the 9/16" lug nut to fit it and you
ahve to use the cragar lugs...

But now to a real important question, Are the 66 dash
pads available or is the someone who can recover and
or restore them.  Mine is warped and has a few minor
cracks... Also any help in how to remove it would be
of great aid...

Thanks
Mark