Re: IML: 1990 Imperial

to timothy boehm:
                              the overhead console is held up to the roof
with 4 or 6 philips head screws. if my memory serves me., 2 are up under the slot where the visors slip in, and the other ones are above the lenses for the lights.
the lenses can be carefully removed with a very small blade screwdriver.
i have had mine down several times for replacing the switch assembly.
if you like i will bring home my regular 1990 chrysler imperial
service manual and give you the full instructions right out of the book.
it is not a difficult job , just be careful with all the plastic.
frank