IML: 2 & 1/2 Imperials at florida car show

IML: 2 & 1/2 Imperials at florida car show

I'm going to a show in Frost Proof Fl in my 77 NYB. Two of my friends are meeting me there. One drives a 55 blue 2dr Imperial and the other a 92 4dr Imp..
I'm trying to get my friend with the 92 to join. He got the car from the original owners with all the paper work and 50,xxx miles ! It was over $30,000 new......
The guy with the 55 likes the sight ,but I dont think if he'll join the list.
I hope we see some other Imperials or NYBs wile we're there !
              Lance