Sent: Saturday, February 19, 2005 11:54 AM
Subject: Re: IML: IML Very gone '58 on Ebay

It's still for sale. I should have been more specific.  The item is not
listed as a car, but instead the 392 Hemi engine is for sale and the car,
such as it is, comes "free."

It's hardly worth this much trouble, but it is kind of interesting to see.

This is the Ebay number: 7954757194

...and I'll try to send the link again (below), but I don't think it will
work. Like Dick said, when you try this link it might says it's been pulled.
If you just type in "58 Imperial" from the Ebay homepage and search down the
item list a little, you'll see the active item for the hemi.

I'm off to tinker with my '58 Southampton.

PEM,
Louisiana

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=795475719
4&category=33615&sspagename=WDVW

That link may not work. Here's the Ebay number:

7954757194