From: Duckie26626@xxxxxxx
Sent: Saturday, February 19, 2005 7:51 PM
Subject: Re: IML: Please help

Hi to all:
I've got a Wagner-Lockheed Hydraulic Brake Service manual from 1963 (on
E-Bay). I got it to help me Work on  the Wonderful, Wonderful Bendix
(Lockheed-Wagner) Total-Contact Center-Plane Brakes on my 62 Imp.   I can
Photo Copy the Pages needed & sent them to someone who can post them for all
to use. There is actually 3 Variants of these Brakes. 1956 Model, 1957 to
Early 1959, & 1959 (Late) to 1962.  Kind'a makes you Wonder Why 3 Design
Changes in 7 years?  The Instruction book does explain some interesting
little Quirks about setting up each type of Brake. The Ones We Love & Enjoy
So Much.

Fellow "Pedal Of Doom Owner"  Dave V.
superduckie5000@xxxxxxx