IML: Oil bath cleaner conversion

Norm Milliner has done a good conversion on his Plymouth. The details may be different because of the engine cubes, but it should give you a clue to the method.

http://www.indfloorcoating-repair.com/1948plymouthenginerestoration.html

I know the pro's and con's of oil vs paper, but I'm going the paper route with my 40 flathead.

Ricky Luke
1940 C25 Royal on a Windsor chassis
and Imperial interior. Best of everything
Castlemaine Victoria Australia