Re: IML: Please Welcome New Members, Mario & Lydia Di Martino (1951)

Re: IML: Please Welcome New Members, Mario & Lydia Di Martino (1951)

I believe that on his car the engine and transmission oil all run together. I have never owned one of these, but I remember being told a long time ago that the first Firepower V8's which were hooked up to the Fluid Drive unit, co-mingled the oil requiring a total of about 25 quarts each time it was serviced.

I'll probably get slammed for this, but I really was told that, honest. You should at least check it out.

Paul