Re: IML: Imperial Names

>From: henry ford <fordsfairlane@xxxxxxxxx>
>Subject: IML: car names?
>
>I know this is sort of off topic but
>thought what the heck.
>my 59 imperial is nameless I can't
>seem to come up with a cool name
>for it any suggestions?
>I have been leaning towards  the "
>NAUTILUS". from the book, but
>would like to find one that would better fit a imperial

   If you like the nautical theme, you could always go with 'cachalot', the
old name for the sperm whale or 'leviathan', the old name for various baleen
whales. There are also a lot of historical emperors and empresses with cool
names.
   I have yet to own more than one car at a time, and haven't ever named any
of them.
        -Kle.
        '69 Crown 4DHT