From: Dirk Bekker
Sent: Monday, February 21, 2005 7:53 AM
Subject: IML: mistaking NYBs

Hi all,

Some people think a Cadillac is just as good as a Chrysler New Yorker Brougham!

Dirk

http://slim.deasil.com/~swain/2002/wtc6/index/

"A. Lance Espinosa" <ale71@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Standard Catalog of Chrysler 1914- 2000 is good.
It's for all Mopars and Imps.
Includes, factory price, production numbers, options, vin decoder, engine and chassis info.
Used pricing and pics all though most are black and white.
I like Chryslers and Imperials { Dodge,Plymouth, Desoto are ok}
The book is grate for any mopar lover ............
You should see how dog eared mine is !       Lance