Sent: Friday, February 18, 2005 6:54 AM
Subject: Re: IML: Joe's '61

These look like Mk IV outlets (aftermarker A/C from
the 50's-60's)

Check the similar A/C outlets in the photos on this
spectacular 1954 Imperial with a Mk IV system.

http://share.shutterfly.com/action/share/landingA3?i=EegMmjhm4cMmIy&x=1&sm=0&sl=0

Chris H.

66 LeBaron

http://www.imperialclub.com/Yr/1961/JoeStill/index.htm