IML: Tom McCahill

Hello All,
As I remember, Uncle Tom was the resident automobile tester for Popular Mechanics. His choice for personal transport was identical to most of us. You guessed it. After the 57 Imperial was road tested, he bought one and never waivered from Imperials. His trademark was his colorful speach patterns. In a 1955 road test for the Chrysler C300, he described it as"solid as Grant's tomb and 130 mph faster".
( sorry for going off subject) He was quite a guy,and had GREAT TASTE in automobiles.
                                           Allan from Billings, Montana