From: Tim Hulse
Sent: Tuesday, February 22, 2005 10:10 PM
Subject: IML: 56 Imperial water pump

Well it is about that time of the year where it is going to start
warming up. My question is, was the same water pump used on both A/C
cars and non-A/C cars? I want to change it out over the next couple of
weeks. I would also like to say that Friday will be my last day on the
list for a couple of weeks or so. Moving into mother in laws house until
our house if finished. I hope to have e-mail set up in not to long.

Thanks
Tim
1956 Imperial 2-Dr Southampton