Re: IML: 56 Imperial water pump

I replaced the water pump on my air conditioned 56, and found that the hole in the top lug for the air conditioning compressor was not exactly right, and ended up having to have some help holding the compressor up so I could wiggle around and get the bolt into place.  Someone should have pounded the engineers for placing a bolt in the compressor mount such that it is under the housing, back when it would have done some good.

John
-----
Well it is about that time of the year where it is going to start
warming up. My question is, was the same water pump used on both A/C
cars and non-A/C cars? I want to change it out over the next couple of
weeks. I would also like to say that Friday will be my last day on the
list for a couple of weeks or so. Moving into mother in laws house until
our house if finished. I hope to have e-mail set up in not to long.

Thanks
Tim
1956 Imperial 2-Dr Southampton