Re: IML: About Tom McCahill, and his judgement of the car in '67

Re: IML: About Tom McCahill, and his judgement of the car in '67

One more point I would like to make here, the '67 Imperial was not the result of Chrysler trying to cut costs. A great deal of money and developement went into the styling and design of these cars.

This was the company's "last hurrah" at building a car that would compete with Lincoln and Cadillac. They treated it to a host of new and highly innovative features. The styling was "cutting edge" for the time. The engineering was second to none.

Paul