Re: IML: '73 LeBaron brakes

If all the brakes locked up at once, I would replace the master cylinder again, find out the spec for, and correctly set the push rod length, install and try again.

You may have fried your rotors, but hopefully not in that short of a distance. You will be able to tell if they feel "wiggly" when the pedal is applied.

The first master cylinder may have been defective, or possibly something with that adjustment has caused it to fail. I suppose that readjustment of the push rod length might correct this, but I would replace the M/C anyway.

I use DOT 5 in all my cars, even my daily driver. Make sure that you totally bleed the system when using DOT 5, that means NO air bubbles.

Paul